Investing in North Cyprus in 2020
Are you planning to invest in North Cyprus property in 2020? Your reasons for investing may be many and varied, so allow us to give you some reasons as to why investing in Thalassa Beach Resort is a good idea, no matter what your reasons may be! Read on to understand why investing in a […]
Investing in North Cyprus in 2020
Are you planning to invest in North Cyprus property in 2020?
Your reasons for investing may be many and varied, so allow us to give you some reasons as to why investing in Thalassa Beach Resort is a good idea, no matter what your reasons may be! Read on to understand why investing in a property at Thalassa Beach Resort is a smart move for investors in 2020. The resort is located in Bafra, not far from the Karpas Peninsula in North Cyprus,
a renowned natural and peaceful part of the island, which is, as yet, not affected by mass tourism and therefore increased property prices. The resort is set within a superb beachfront location, which makes it unique in this area. A 3-minute walk from the apartments will get you to the sandy shoreline, complete with loungers, pergolas and beach cabanas. No need to move for the rest of the day, apart from maybe lunch at the resort eatery!
The ethos behind Thalassa is to provide a high-quality residential resort, with varying property types to suit any budget, at affordable prices, that can act as a second or holiday home, and an investment that will see capital growth in years to come. There are resort facilities that you would expect for a resort of this size but at the same time, offers a calm and relaxed environment for those seeking to escape their busy lives for a while.
Thalassa really is a place for everyone. There are still some properties available within Phase I of the resort, however, Phase II is set for release in the coming months, so investors in North Cyprus property in 2020 can choose from completed or off-plan properties with agreeable payment plans.
Without further ado, let us summarise the reasons we believe, without doubt, that Thalassa Beach Resort is a great place to invest:
10 REASONS TO INVEST IN THALASSA BEACH RESORT IN 2020
- Outstanding Beachfront location – Thalassa benefits from a wonderful sandy stretch of shoreline, a rarity for most developments in this area.
- Bafra – A future tourism heaven with significant investment, catering to all tastes.
- Internationally recognised Title Deeds – Thalassa Beach Resort is located on prime international land title, offering security and peace of mind.
- Superb Facilities and exclusive residents’ benefits – An all-inclusive resort with amenities and facilities to suit all age groups and families with further investment planned.
- Unique Architecture– Sea view from every single apartment – Designed with location in mind, we have made sure that all property owners have a beautiful sea view from their property.
- Wide range of properties for every budget – With over 12 different property types with Studios to 3 bedroom apartments there is a wealth of choice available.
- Flexible payment plans – Our generous payment plans ensure that anyone can own a property at Thalassa Beach Resort.
- High Rental potential – Buying a property at Thalassa gives you the opportunity to earn from your investment, should you choose.
- Management company with lock-and-leave lifestyle – On site management and security ensure property owners feel comfortable that their investment is looked after in their absence.
- Capital Growth and Investment Potential – Forecasts show that property prices are set to increase in the long term, offering confidence in an increase in capital spent.
We hope that has given you some idea of what owning a investment property at Thalassa Beach Resort would be like!
For further information please visit our dedicated page for Thalassa Beach Resort, where you can watch our investors film, download our brochure, check out the facilities and amenities available,
find out further information on property types and even consider booking an inclusive Inspection Trip – seeing is believing, so why not try before you buy? Check out www.essentialcyprus.com to see why North Cyprus is a great place to also live!